2-day | OCTOBER | held SATURDAY + SUNDAY
Time & Location
About The Event
This is a 2-day course that offers couples a thorough review of what can be expected in labor and delivery and the immediate postpartum period. This class is designed for those couples who are unable to make the time commitment of the 7-week course. It is also great for those looking for a refresher for second or successive deliveries.
- Labour and delivery expectations
- Immediate postpartum expectations
- Coping techniques for dealing with and reducing the pain felt in labor
- Review the different medical interventions that can be encountered during the labor experience
We will be requiring payment within 1-week of registration in order to secure your spot. Registrations with payment not received within this time will be cancelled and the spot will be opened. Payment information will be sent once registration is confirmed.
- Mother (and partner)$295$2950$0